Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

An Ode to Andy

This morning I felt like Orlando Bloom in a Drew Baylor, "Elizabethtown," "Did I miss 60-B? DID I MISS 60-B!?!?!" kind of way. Some days I feel like I missed a turn off somewhere. Most days I'm more of a Claire than a Drew, though--I'm the substitute person. I've accepted this job, and most of the time it doesn't bother me, but I am getting tired of it lately.

We had my un-birthday party at work today--such a good time! :) The girls here know me very well. :) And I'd like to wish Anderson Cooper, love of my life, a very happy birthday!

Today I have been dreaming about Morroco. I feel so restless lately, it's taking all the energy I have not to daydream constantly. I've been dreaming of this gorgeous Marrakech blue that I want to paint my room. I've got it all laid out in my mind, and I keep adding little trinkets from pretend travels. Someday I'll really get to go there. :)

3 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    A very happy Happy Un-Birthday, to you! To you! :-) Hope it was great!!! :-)

  2. Ann says:

    Happy Birthday! :)

  3. Unknown says:

    Thanks! :) It was great!!

Followers

Popular Posts