Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

Chicago

(Stolen from Jer)
 
RULES:
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets/w.e after the song name.
5. HAVE FUN.
6. Name the note of the song to the last question


How would you describe yourself?
Rain - Patty Griffin

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Los Angeles - Peter Bradley Adams  **New album coming out in September! (Ann, you know you're getting a copy!)

How do you feel today?
Home - Kelly Dalton

What is your life's purpose?
Same In Any Language - I Nine

What is your motto?
Saladin - Harry Gregson-Williams

What do your friends think about you?
Back To California - Sugarcult

What do you think of your parents?
Time and a Half - Mogwai

What is 2 + 2?
Hurt - Johnny Cash

What do you think of your best friends?
Maureen Apologizes - BT & Tommy Stinson

What do you think of the person you like?
Extistentialism On Prom Night - Straylight Run

What is your life story?
Far Behind - Candlebox

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm Still Here - Johnny Rzeznik

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Say It All - Sondre Lerche

What will they play at your funeral? I am not kidding... this is what came up! lol
Sheep Go To Heaven - Cake

What is your hobby/interest?
Save It For Later - Five Times August

What's your biggest fear?
We Might Fall - Ryan Star

What is your biggest secret?
Wonderwall - Cat Power

What do you think of your friends?  lol... I think it's funny. :)
(When the Bough Breaks) Say When - Fair to Midland

What song best describes you? My most favorite musician. He is absolutely amazing.
Gather Up - Peter Bradley Adams

What song best describes your crush? (well, since I have a little more than a crush on my husband...)
California Baylor - Nancy Wilson

What will you post this as? This is what I lovingly refer to as my "twirling song." I literally just dance around in happy, hippy, twirling circles when I hear this song :)
Chicago - David Berkeley

2 Responses so far.

  1. jerolyn says:

    I was hoping you would do this! I haven't even heard of half of these people! :)

  2. Unknown says:

    As soon as I remind myself to go to the post office and send you your package of teas, you will be able to hear a lot of these! :) I burned you 2 CDs :)

Followers

Popular Posts