Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

Celebrity Horror Movie Look-a-like?



I was finishing up this sweet older woman's new hire paperwork when she leaned over, close to the desk, and said quietly (although there was no one else in the office), "Has anyone ever told you how much you look like Karen Black?"

I smiled and said that no, actually, no one has. I've heard Franka Potente, Claire Danes, Julia Stiles, and Natasha Beddingfield, but never Karen Black, queen of horror. :) If we're talking Karen Black the Alfred Hitchcock/Nashville years, then that's ok. Any later than that... well, it was a nice thought! Maybe she hasn't seen those movies...

Let's take a looksee.


First we have Franka Potente. After an old roommate of mine watched The Bourne Identity she freaked out every time Franka came on the screen. When my hair was red/brown and longer, I could see the similarity, and am flattered by the thought.


Next is Claire Danes. Yeah, not seeing it here.














Natasha Bedingfield... Well, we're both blonde....










And while I am flattered by the Julia Stiles references I've received, still not seeing it.










And now, Karen Black.  Um. Yeah. Tell me what you think.

4 Responses so far.

  1. Ann says:

    LOL. It's like looking at your twin!!

    Well... maybe not. :)

  2. Lisa says:

    thank you for your comment, it's always exciting to find new friends in the blog world! May I ask how you found me? Just curious..

    From what I can tell from the pictures, I think you look the most like franka potente. That's a great t-shirt she's wearing.

  3. Unknown says:

    thanks Lisa... I found your blog by reading another blog (can't remember which one right now, sorry!) and you were on their favorite blog lists on the sidebar. I was bored at work and started reading :)

    I love Franka's shirt too.. that was a good movie!

  4. John says:

    You look a lot like 1 of my good friends... which is a good thing because she is very pretty :) But I can see how on some days, maybe some hairstyles people could believe so. I found your blog because I watching The Bourne Supremecy and thought Franka was Julia, not knowing she wasn't, not even knowing Julia was actually in the movie as well... I searched the two together on google and your page came up.

Followers

Popular Posts