Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

Newest Addition

 
Katherine Grace
8 lbs. 6 oz.
21 in.

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 

Welcome to the world, baby girl.

7 Responses so far.

  1. Ann says:

    she's beautiful! Thanks for uploading them! :)

  2. jerolyn says:

    She's so cute! I'm glad you posted pictures, we were wondering what she looked like and all that fun stuff!

  3. How exciting!! She is so beautiful!!! I hope Chris is doing well! Can't wait to meet this little one in person!!

  4. matt says:

    She's adorable! I'm so glad everyone's healthy and happy! Congratulations to Chrissie and Tory! Thanks for posting pictures Chantile!

  5. Jessie says:

    What a beautiful girl! I wish so bad I could have been there! Give the little angel a kiss for me!

    I'm so glad you posted pictures so I could see her!

  6. Jessie says:

    So I've looked at these pictures a million times now... Wish I was there... She is so beautiful!

  7. Ashlee says:

    She is so gorgeous. Tell you sister congrats from me.

Followers

Popular Posts