Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

Daylight licked me into shape, I must have been asleep for days...

I am having a wonderful life.

The last few days I have devoted to my own sanity, and to only saying yes to things that I really wanted to do, and letting the rest fall away. The return of peace into my life is nearly overwhelming, and so reassuring. It means I'm doing the right thing. Like I told Ann, a lot of times you can just call me Pony Boy, but being an outsider isn't so bad when you're enjoying it. :)

I don't believe in temporary coincidences. You can call the way the pieces have been falling together the past few weeks coincidence, because they could probably be seen that way, but to me it's just one more reason to keep going.

3 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I'm of the same school of thought on coincidences (i.e., there aren't any ;-). I'm so glad that things are going so well with just getting back to sanity and peace. What a wonderful time.

    Here's to continuing to have that peace!!! :-)

  2. Ann says:

    And I'll be Soda Pop. :)

  3. Unknown says:

    Hello Soda Pop! :) LOL I found a shirt that said "Pony Girl" on it... almost bought it! But it wasn't nearly as fun as Pony Boy lol

Followers

Popular Posts