Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

Still bored @ work...

Three Things

Three things that scare me:
1: pigs
2: spiders
3: guns
Three people who make me laugh:
1: Danny
2: Dad
3: Joe
Three Things I love:
1: rainstorms
2: shoes
3: books
Three Things I hate:
1: intolerant people
2: squash
3: beets
Three things I don't understand:
1: the stock market
2: men
3: malice
Three things on my desk:
1: water bottle
2: nail polish
3: colored pencils
Three things I'm doing right now:
1: "listening" to a confrence call
2: tapping my leg impatiently
3: processing paperwork
Three things I want to do before I die:
1: skydive
2: see india
3: plant a garden of my own
Three things I can do:
1: Turn my leg around backwards
2: play "Candleburn" by Dishwalla on the piano
3: make killer chocolate chip cookies
Three ways to describe my personality:
1: smart
2: curious
3: passionate
Three things I can't do:
1: make Jell-O
2: make frozen pizza
3: yodel

Fill out this survey yourself
Find a different survey
Brought to you by Bzoink

Followers

Popular Posts