Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

The Honeymooners - Part 1

So, nearly a month later, here's the honeymoon report.

 
On the way to our wedding!


What a handsome husband I have!

We flew out to Orlando the day after our wedding; didn't arrive in Florida until after midnight, and it was almost 2 a.m. by the time we got to our hotel. I was sick when we got off the plane, and couldn't wait to go to bed--which turned out to be 2 full beds, not 1 queen size bed like we'd booked. But, a bed was a bed at that point, and we were exhausted.


 Outside our hotel, the Movies Resort. Yes, I am a geek...

First day in the Magic Kingdom... I was a little excited

Ty felt it was important to document our food... I think he just liked playing with our new camera... lol
At first, we didn't think they'd let me ride...
...but, since it was our honeymoon and all, they decided to let me go ahead and drive

Ty said it wouldn't be a trip to a Disney park without having to ride on (in my opinion) the worst ride ever thought of... It's a Small World...

(He's only smiling because he knows how much I don't want to go on this ride and is making me do it anyway)
The colonial village

Should I really be smiling?
 This is the Lucifer bird... A very evil bird that followed us everywhere the rest of the week (Oh, I know what you're thinking--it couldn't be the SAME bird... maybe it wasn't, but ever since Ty told me to feed the birds, and instead of the cute ones, I accidentally fed this scary guy, the creepy bird followed us everywhere!)

I think we only rode on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride about 4 times...

Day two was at the Animal Kingdom--my favorite park out of the trip. We went back for a second day later in the week because we had so much fun there. 

Outside the park at the crack of dawn *yawn*

My photogenic husband :) 

The. Coolest. Tree. Ever.

The amazing 3-D glasses for the "It's Hard Being a Bug" show (which was awesome, and we went twice)
 Yes, I'm supposed to be looking like a nerd with a kissy-face...


We saw some amazing animals very close up...


And this crazy tree-lady! She blended in with the trees so much we didn't see her at first




In front of my favorite ride the entire week: Expedition Everest


I want this in our apartment

Don't think we're weird because we both love bats

The coolest picture... What I wouldn't give for a backyard like this...


The happy newly-weds :) (A side note: I was VERY glad I thought to wear a swimming suit that day!)
Um, it's best not to ask... Let's just say my monkeyboy felt right at home.


(Are you beginning to see a pattern?)
These were THE coolest monkeys!



This is where we had dinner on day 2




More pictures to come ;)

3 Responses so far.

  1. Ann says:

    okay, that seriously looks like THE funnest honeymoon ever!! :) Love all the pics! :)

  2. Christine says:

    Oh, how fun! Yay for you!

  3. jerolyn says:

    I am so jealous, I want to go to Florida now(this random thought popped into my head, but I'll keep it to myself for now...)
    Looks like a blast!!

Followers

Popular Posts