Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving was laid-back and relaxing. We spent it at my parents' house with my mom and dad, my brother John, and my other brother Joe and his wife Libby.

(I was a slacker and didn't take many pictures)

Dad and the guys played around with Dad's cool steam engine



how could you not love this guy?







putting up the Christmas tree on Saturday








why yes, those are Star Wars ornaments on our tree!



i love my mister :)






Merry Christmas!
love, mr hercules & captain jules

3 Responses so far.

  1. Ann says:

    ty still looks like wolverine :) LOL :) I love the first Christmas together!! What a great time :)

  2. jerolyn says:

    Ha, ha! Those pictures crack me up! :)

  3. Y'all are the cutest couple ever!

Followers

Popular Posts