Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

Back in the Swing of Things

There are several things in my life that I used to love doing, and then I quit. I won't give you reasons why; some wouldn't make sense, and the other explanations are the same that everyone has: lack of time, ambition, time, energy, time, and other things getting in the way.

Ty has got me reading these books, the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. (Very good books if you like Tolkien, fantasy, etc. I prefer Tolkien, but I am really enjoying them.) Ty wanted me to draw the characters in the book, so I started the other day. Haven't drawn anything in awhile, so it felt really good to pick it up again.

So far, I've only started on one of the main characters, Rand al'Thor (my favorite).

So, it doesn't completely suck so far! I really need to fix the chin and nose, but so far, not bad! And if you think he looks familiar, he might: I used Wes Bentley as a reference.

What do you think? There's a lot more drawing to do, but I'm happy with it so far. :) It feels good to be drawing again.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Jessie says:

    Good for you! I'm glad you are doing things you love again!

    Looks great!

  2. Ann says:

    looks great! I wish I could draw!

Followers

Popular Posts