Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

Catching Up

My birthday was last week, and my awesome husband and step-son made my cake. The oven in our apartment doesn't work, so I bake everything in this very awesome convection/rotisserie oven. I told Ty I was going to make cupcakes for my birthday, because I didn't think I could do a cake in the little oven, but he insisted that it could be done, and was going to make the cake himself and prove it to me.

He and Logan set to work on my sweet little cake, and it was DELICIOUS! They did such a good job, and Logan was such a good helper decorating it! :) I love my men!


It was such a fun birthday; very laid back and happy. Mom, Dad, and John came over later and shared the cake with us. I got this awesome Sherlock Holmes game (Ty figured out my hidden love of Sherlock Holmes and indulged me!), some lovely chocolates, and Planet Earth on DVD (I have been not-so-silently craving that DVD set for a couple of months now!). Ty also ordered pizza so I wouldn't have to cook. :) It was a great birthday!

Last night, Ty and Logan had a Mr. Potato Head build-off.






 
Logan felt very strongly about Darth Vader having a mouth

Here are the nominees!

Not sure what's up with the gas mask on this one... Ty built it
 
 
Logan's
There's also the duck one in the picture, and the storm trooper that Logan is building. Tell us what you think! The winner gets... hugs? Something. I dunno. :)

3 Responses so far.

  1. Ann says:

    Love it!! The girls are a big fan of the darth vader with teeth :)

    Love the cake!!

  2. Ann says:

    ps - my phone died, sorry :(

  3. Jessie says:

    I'm a fan of the gas mask...

Followers

Popular Posts