Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

Blissful Things pt. 3

So, I know, my last post wasn't exactly... cheery. So to make up for it, here is another list of
 Blissful Things I Can Always Count On

{see previous lists here and here}








 * a cup of hot chocolate with chopped up Queso Oaxaca in it *
{so delightful!}


* the new 30 Seconds to Mars album (esp. "alibi"... ok ok and jared leto lol) *





* old Sherlock Holmes movies *



 *  watching really bad Netflix rentals with Ty  *


 *  candy apple red nail polish  *


  * red shoes *


{found here}

* pillows. lots and lots of pillows *




{found here}

* good books *



{found here}

* listening to "Home" by Vanessa Carlton when I have a bad day, and
instantly finding myself in a better mood *

* seeing Ty at the beginning of the day, even if that day
starts at 3:30 a.m. *



* my family *




















what's your list?

One Response so far.

  1. Ann says:

    um, YOU are my list :)

    Seriously, YOU are a blissful thing I can always count on. :) Love you! :)

Followers

Popular Posts