Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

Baracky and The Terminator

Today I am grateful for popcorn. I usually eat some every day at work for a snack, and I haven't been able to eat it at all for the past week (wisdom teeth). So it's been nice to chew some--of course, I look like I was born in a barn, smacking away with my mouth open (still can't feel my lips, so I have been biting them if I chew with my mouth closed lol), but oh, happy day!

So I'm driving out to Park City tonight for a girls' weekend. It was my best friend's birthday on Wednesday, but I had the county convention (*cough*I'mliberalbutliketovoteinprimariestherforeiamregisteredrepublican*cough*), and had to vote. So we're going to drive up to SLC, spend the night, and then shop Saturday before coming home. I don't care about the shopping (aside from hitting a great book store and then going to Wild Oats) ; I'm really just excited about getting out of town for the weekend. And, the convention was awesome. It was my first one, and I'm hoping the first of many :)

For anyone following the campaign (read: everyone with a pulse), I found this article by Euguene Robinson of the Washington Post absolutely hillarious. This is my favorite part:

"...Yes, I know it's inappropriate to compare a talented and accomplished woman such as Hillary Clinton with a homicidal cyborg from the future. But it's hard to come up with a better image for the woman's sheer relentlessness. If she ever says "I'll be back" while I'm within earshot, I'm getting out of Dodge..."

Current Book: The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis
Current Music: "River" by Joni Mitchell

One Response so far.

  1. Ann says:

    LOL :) She is a bit scary :)

Followers

Popular Posts