Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

Snack Pack pudding is God's little way of saying "Everything is going to be ok!"

So taking a cue from my older sister, Ann, I thought it was time to start keeping up with my blog again. And instead of signing in and out of all the others just to post a comment on hers, I figured I'd just start this one up again.

I'm working on a book--so far I've got up to Chapter 5 edited. It's not too shabby, if I do say so myself. I also enjoy drawing and painting (I was the kid sitting next to you in pre-school who liked playing with the fingerpaints as much as I liked eating them) and cooking. If I could cook all day long, I would be a very happy girl. Well, I am very happy anyway, so I guess I would happier :)

I'm very active politically (I'm a county delegate and have the White House on speed dial... yeah, you try rolling over on your phone in the middle of the night and accidently calling the WH switchboard operator... Oopsie!) and in my church.

Other than that, I like chocolate, pudding, chocolate pudding, and books. I think that's enough of me to get started. I'm glad we had this little chat.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Ann says:

    LOL :)

    That's great!! :)

    I can't believe I'm actually enjoying blogging. Who knew?

  2. Unknown says:

    Yeah, it's pretty fun! :) I kind of miss my Livejournal blog, but this is pretty good, too! :)

Followers

Popular Posts