Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

I'm back!

I know you've all missed me--thanks to work temporarily banning blogger (ugh... that sucked!), I haven't been able to update. The past week has been, literally, THE BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE. I'm dating the most AMAZING man--I can't even describe him to you other than to say that it's definitely worth going through all the torment of past relationships just to meet him. Every woman should be as lucky as me :)

3 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Oh, I am SO glad!!! :-) It's good to see you back, of course! But I'm so happy for you - I'd been hoping it was happy dating that was keeping you away!!! :-) Yay-rah, you go girl! :-)

  2. Ann says:

    Hooooray!! :) And it's good to see you back on blogger too! :)

  3. Betsy B says:

    Awesome! That is great news!

Followers

Popular Posts