Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

Love

 
I'm the luckiest woman in the world
   
 To be loved by the most amazing man I've ever known
  
 
 And to love him back, more than he knows
  
 Blessed with good friends 
  
 
and a wonderful family
 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
Blessed with the most amazing mother
  
 And the best dad a girl could ask for
   
I am so blessed to have you all in my life! 
I love you all!!

4 Responses so far.

  1. Jessie says:

    Um yeah... I'm not in any of these pictures....

  2. Aw! This is sad but you just made me cry! Wow! I am emotional! Don't know what's wrong with me!

  3. Happy Valentines Day! I love you hyena!!!
    Love your papooga forever! :o)

Followers

Popular Posts