Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

Quizzie

Because yes, I really have nothing better to do right now...

What are you wearing now? White T-shirt, brown multi-colored striped crop sweater, jeans

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Just finished up First Test and I'm in the middle of Eye of the World

Do you nap a lot? Only when I'm at Tyson's (this isn't to say that he bores me... it's just the only place I relax enough to fall asleep, and he's a sweetheart and will let me)

Who was the last person you hugged? Ty

What’s your current obsession/addiction? Oblivion (level 27 baby!) and this Polaroid program

Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately? My comfy green sweater

What's for dinner?  Ugh.. don't talk to me about food right now, or I might throw up 

What was the last thing you bought? Seriously can't remember... I haven't shopped in awhile. I think it was Ty's Valentine present

What are you listening to right now? "Oblivion" by Fionnuala Hunt (honestly! A complete coincidence)

If you could have any super power, what would it be? The ability to fly

What is your favorite weather, and why? Stormy weather. Everything looks better dressed in grey

What time do you usually get up? 6:46 or 7:17, depending on when I have to be at work. 

What is your most challenging goal right now? Loving every piece of myself, and finding beauty in the world around me 

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Tuscany

Favorite vacation spot? Colorado, or Park City

What is your favorite item of clothing? My "Can I Get Some Love? [picture of the earth]" T-shirt

Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others: Brown flip-flops

Name one thing you cannot live without: Ty

What time is bed time? Last night, didn't have one! Usually between 10:30 and 12

One Response so far.

  1. Jessie says:

    Nice! I will have to steal this for my blog... I'm so bored I need something to do and can't think of anything to blog about....

Followers

Popular Posts