Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

What happens in Vegas...

So the last couple of weeks have been really busy and eventful. You've already read by now, I'm sure, on my siblings' blogs about Joe and Libby getting married (yay!). I went down to Vegas with Mom, Dad, and John last Thursday, and we came back on Sunday. It was a beautiful day, Libby looked gorgeous and Joe was just to die for. It was a LONG trip, and I'm glad I'm back, but was glad I got to be there. :)

I didn't take very many pictures--I was in charge of the video camera this time--and my batteries died on my camera before we even got to Vegas.

 
I was trying to catch John doing "Blue Steel" but caught him at the end of it, so this looks more like Count Olaf from Lemony Snicket... 

 I never liked the mountains a lot when we grew up. My childhood was spent on the plains of Colorado, and I still miss being able to see forever. I'd take the flat of the eastern CO plains over looming, imposing mountains any day, but the "mountains" of southern Utah always seem homey to me. Mountains are beautiful, but they just aren't home.
I did really enjoy seeing everyone again. It's been so long since I've seen much of my extended family; life gets so hectic, and there's always something else that needs to be done! But it was really fun catching up with everyone. (Even if Uncle Joe did drink all of my punch!! Don't think I don't know it was you! lol)
I'm glad I'm back. I didn't sleep much, and was feeling pretty pukey for most of the trip, and I don't enjoy being away from Mr. Hercules for too long. It's really not pretty. But it was nice to celebrate with Joe and Libby :) I'm glad I got to go!

5 Responses so far.

  1. Ann says:

    hey...I got your message this morning! that's great!!

  2. Ann says:

    PS - thanks for doing the video camera!! :)

  3. Unknown says:

    Thanks! :) And you're welcome! :)

  4. Jessie says:

    I love the count olaf look! Made my day!

  5. Unknown says:

    Wonderful fun! Congrats on your new sister-in-law!!! :-)

Followers

Popular Posts