Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

Blissful things I can always count on - Pt. 2

I have felt such love this weekend that it was nearly overwhelming, and honestly brought me to tears.  That's not to say that I don't feel love like this all the time--I do, but for some reason it was so intense this weekend I could hardly believe it. And it's inspired another round of the blissful things in my life.


1. Him.

2. Mom always letting me cry and not making me feel lame for it, but always better because I have a permanent shoulder to cry on.

3. Knowing that no day is so bad that a hot cup of tea or a soak in the tub can't make it better.

4.  Etsy

5. The one pair of jeans that always seems to magically fit, no matter what I weigh.

6.  Poems by Rod McKuen 
This is the way it was
while I was waiting for your eyes
to find me.

I was drifting going no place
Hypnotized by sunshine
maybe,
barking back at seals along the beach.
Skipping flat stones on the water,
but much too wise for sand castles.
My castles were across the sea
or still within my mind...

...But I was drifting,
before you.


7. Listening to Ben Harper when you're feeling tired at work.

8. Finding things you forgot about


9. Feeling loved, no matter what.

"The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well."
- Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

4 Responses so far.

  1. Ann says:

    ourselves as well...I need to remember that :)

  2. Unknown says:

    Yeah, me too! Something I haven't been the best at lately!! Love you! :)

  3. Unknown says:

    *happy sigh* Thank you for that wonderful post! :-)

Followers

Popular Posts