Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

For Today... (once again, stolen from libby)


Outside my window... boring blue... not a cloud or any grey to be seen *sigh*

I am thinking...
I'd rather be painting and cooking

I am thankful for...
being happy with myself, my life, and my decisions. I'm thankful for my amazing Mr. Hercules. I am thankful for love.

From the kitchen... warm biscuits, maybe some pork chops for dinner?


I am wearing... grey slacks, black sweater, happy green tank, and a bright necklace

I am reading... House of Sand and Fog

I am hoping... for rain

I am creating... a more peaceful work environment

I am hearing... "Vapour Trails" by Trespassers William

Around the house...
my shoes, slippers, books, CD's, and extra clothes to change into after work at Ty's. I thanked him the other day for always making room for me at his apartment. He told me, "There was always room for you. I just hadn't met you yet." I love him. :)

One of my favorite things... sleeping in on Saturdays, then having breakfast with Ty (always French Toast, bacon, scrambled eggs, and cartoons)

A few plans for the rest of the week... do laundry, draw, play games with Ty, bake lots of lovely things!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


 
Spring is coming. I promise.


4 Responses so far.

  1. Ann says:

    okay, sheesh....the thing ty said about always being room for you? I'm still crying, LOL :)

  2. Anonymous says:

    I agree with Ann... That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard....

  3. Anonymous says:

    That was Jess by the way.. Not Adam... But I am on his account apparently....

  4. do cartoons taste good? :o) heehee

Followers

Popular Posts