Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

Spring

This time of year is pretty much my least favorite. If there's something that will go wrong in the year, it's usually around April. I've been trying to change my mindset on that, and so far, it's worked pretty well to my advantage. I'm getting married in April, and we've got a new (to us) Ford Escape to cruise around in, which is terribly fun and exciting. :)
It's been blowing hard enough to force me to bow my head to the wind when I walk. I wake up in the morning to snow, and although I'm a jeans and sweater kind of gal, I've been spoiled with motorcycle rides the last couple of weeks, so snow isn't becoming. I complained to a friend of mine at lunch today about the wind, and her eyes lit up and she became very excited and said, "Oh, but this time of year is the best! The wind is blowing, the earth is waking up, and the trees are making love!"  
  
I'm trying to change my attitude a bit. My resolution for the year was to find beauty in everything. Today it's my mini sketch/quotebook and my ring. Isn't it the perfect ring?
 

3 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    "...and the trees are making love!"

    LOL That is truly classic. Spring does have a lot of wonderful, life-giving energy and rebirth!

    And we are SO excited for your marriage!!! :-) That'll be awesome!!! :-)

  2. Ann says:

    It is a perfect ring, indeed. :) We are getting SO excited for your wedding!!

    This is the year to change all of that awfulness that one month brings...this year YOU change April! :) Nothing better than getting married!

    February was my horrific month every year. Then Eden came. She's changed it all for me. :)

  3. Ann says:

    And that little guy is scary. And funny. :) And thanks for linking to MommYoga!! :)

Followers

Popular Posts