Note: If you would like to leave a comment, please click on the post title, scroll to the end, and click
"Post a Comment"

I'm alive

So this hasn't been the best day at work today. It's been stressful, and we have reports up the Wazoo. I have a headache, and people are getting on my nerves. I'm literally counting down the minutes until I can go home (16). I have a work Christmas party, and I am not excited about going (so I'm dragging Ty along with me to share in the fun! He's excited, I know it...)

So in the midst of my grumbling migraine/stress/crazy coworker induced afternoon, a song came on my playlist that hasn't played in awhile. It's "I'm Alive" by Triple (otherwise known as Jeremy Kay). You'll recognize some of the lyrics from my banner.

Now that I've heard it again, I feel a little better, a little calmer. (13 minutes to go) You can listen to a clip of it here.

I had a dream the sky was set on fire
and a thousand different colors falling down
and in my dream I was so inspired
I think it means a change is coming round
a change is coming round

I could see it all so very clear
looking through the bright eyes of a child
though the storm was raging all around
I could only see the other side
see the other side

for a while
I don't care what comes tomorrow
I'm alive
and that's all I need today

when I awoke the colors began to fade
like a rainbow disappearing before my eyes
but somehow the inspiration still remains
I think it means a new day has arrived
a new day has arrived

for a while
I don't care what comes tomorrow
I'm alive
and that's all I need today


Followers

Popular Posts